Secondsec•ond1 (sek′ənd),USA pronunciation adj.
- next after the first;
being the ordinal number for two.
- being the latter of two equal parts.
- next after the first in place, time, or value: the second house from the corner.
- next after the first in rank, grade, degree, status, or importance: the second person in the company.
- alternate: I have my hair cut every second week.
- noting or pertaining to the second person.
- being the lower of two parts for the same instrument or voice: second horn; second alto.
- other or another: a second Solomon.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which drive shaft speed is greater than that of low gear but not so great as that of other gears for a given engine crankshaft speed: second gear.
- a second part.
- the second member of a series.
- a person who aids or supports another;
- [Boxing.]a person who, between rounds of a prizefight, gives aid, advice, etc., to a boxer.
- a person who serves as a representative or attendant of a duelist.
- second gear.
- a person or thing that is next after the first in place, time, or value.
- a person or thing that is next after the first in rank, grade, degree, status, or importance.
- Usually, seconds. an additional helping of food: He had seconds on the meat and potatoes.
- (in parliamentary procedure)
- a person who expresses formal support of a motion so that it may be discussed or put to a vote.
- an act or instance of doing this.
- (in certain British universities) a type or grade of college degree granted according to a student's performance on specific written and oral examinations.
- a tone on the next degree from a given tone.
- the interval between such tones.
- the harmonic combination of such tones.
- the lower of two parts in a piece of concerted music.
- a voice or instrument performing such a part.
- an alto.
- Usually, seconds. goods below the first or highest quality, esp. containing visible flaws. Cf. first (def. 19), third (def. 12).
- a piece of somewhat defective but salable tin plate.
- [Baseball.]See second base.
- to assist or support.
- to further or advance, as aims.
- (in parliamentary procedure) to express formal support of (a motion, proposal, etc.), as a necessary preliminary to further discussion or to voting.
- to act as second to (a boxer, duelist, etc.).
- in the second place, group, etc.;
secondly: The catcher is batting second.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Second Image (superior Crack Along Ceiling And Wall #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2203 x 1652. It's file size is just 393 KB. If You ought to save This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Crack Along Ceiling And Wall.
Whether you are hanging a little printing midst of the part or a big oil-painting must be at eye-level. For those who have a large piece of graphics you can look at to utilize it being a headboard. When dangling images or styles behind the countertop often fit up inches above the table. Hold photos in spherical sets of mathematical triangles to incorporate interest.
Don't ignore illumination, while accessorizing your bedroom. When acquiring lights ensure that you buy versions that opt for the beach-theme you would like to create. For seaside style light use clear-glass lamps filled with figural light house designed lights or shells. The carpet move on your bedroom together and can define a place. Relaxing furniture entirely around the carpeting to get a hotter effect. Simply use mats that go along with your beach extras.
By utilizing pillows, awareness can be added too. Use designs and several at the very top of the sleep and colors that are diverse textures while still maintaining design and the colour in your bedroom's design as a whole. Don't assume you've to get everything on your room simultaneously. Check around to obtain the addition that is excellent to fit the Second Image (superior Crack Along Ceiling And Wall #5). You will find bargains at consignment stores yard sales and markets.